Rainbow 6 Siege
Founder
Leader (PS4)
SERGEANT MAJOR OF THC/T
THCT Medal
Mentor Master
Victory Master
Donation Master
With the hype of Battlefield 2018 right around the corner, there is some thing I would like to see for the next Battlefield game. I really don't mind what setting it is in, I just want it to be really good cause Battlefield 1 SUCKED!

#1. Hardcore Community Support
- Simple. BF1 hardcore sucked. Hands down the worst Hardcore I have ever played in any game. I just want someone from DICE to actually give a damn about the Hardcore Community and ask the Hardcore Players what is needed, not by a poll of which 95% of the voters never played Hardcore.

#2. Proximity Chat.
-Give me a chance to cuss out some blueberries. But really, I honestly would love this because Communication is one of the major keys towards victory.

#3. Solider Customization.
-I think it would be great to customize how our soldiers look like on the battlefield. I am not talking about uniforms, more for the details of the solider. Pick your race, facial details, voice type, etc. It will give the player a good chance to feel unique in a team working game.

#4. Better Platoon/Squad Support.
-Dice had a "good" idea to leave battlelog and go to the "battlefield companion" app. It took them months to release platoons. Told people that "You will be able to do so much more with the NEW platoon system.." which was all Bullshit. It just made everything worst. Some platoons ended up 200+ members but with no organization because the platoon system did not work. I would love to see a better platoon system. One more like Battlefield 4's where you need to sign up via PC or mobile rather than through the Game.
Xx_JARMET_xX.png
Posted Apr 16, 18 · OP
[THCT] Survivor1113 LEADERBFRB6
Tactical Division
Votes:
+6
THCT
PS4 MEMBER
Battlefield
Rainbow 6 Siege
Leader (PS4)
COMMAND SERGEANT MAJOR
THCT Medal
Mentor Master
Victory Master
Donation Master
The things I want to see in Battlefield 2018 are simple. I don't really mind what setting it has, but would prefer it to be historical/near past. By this I mean no earlier than WW2 all the way through to 1990's Gulf War. I think the most interesting would be either a Vietnam or even Korean War. The Korean war would be interesting because the weapons used would be those of WW2 and shortly thereafter, but would also have the additions of helicopters in mostly a transport role. The features I would like to see are as follows

1. A Good Hardcore mode. In my opinion BF3/4 did hardcore very well, but could take some things from BF1's verison.
- Return 60% player health instead of BF1's 200% bullet damage
- Take the compass from BF1's hardcore as it makes call-outs much easier
- Return a working big map (not the minimap) as it worked in BF4

2. Balanced class and vehicles
- I think that BF1 had some of the most balanced infantry classes when compared to one another, with some exceptions
- Remove the "Sweet Spot" on bolt actions, as it is just a cheap way to make the Scout/Recon class easy to use with a low skill floor
- Keep the weapon classes for the classes as they were in BF1. Most people disagree with the medics getting SLR's but it honestly makes the most sense as medics shouldn't be the first one's in. If they die they can't perform their class role.
- Keep the idea of no all class weapons. This aids in balance and knowing how to engage an enemy. In BF4 there is nothing worse than seeing a Recon and then being killed by his MTAR or other carbine.
- Medic Gadgets: Medics MUST ONLY have medical gadgets i.e. medkit and defib. You are a medic do your job. They could diversify the medical gadgets by making two types of med box one that heals faster but has less of a radius and on that heals slower with larger radius all while keeping the bandage pouches too. Same for the defibs. One could take longer to charge but always revive the player at 100HP while another might take less time to charge to almost instant, but leave a player anywhere between 30-50HP depending on the time it takes to charge.
- Support Gadgets: Support is just that a supportive class. They should return to how it was in BF3 where every support was required to take ammo as a gadget. Granted now you have more choices with the box vs the bag, but they could add even more variation to these similar to the medic gadget suggestions I made above. I've seen people write on forums trying to justify not taking ammo due to most players dying before they need it, but you never know when a player will need it and it's always best to come prepared to help.
- Vehicles should remain strong, but allow one infantry player to be able to take it out by himself provided he has the skill provided to do so. In BF1 this is sometimes just not possible, due to gadget limitations.
- It would be interesting to see tanks with the driver having the machine gun and the gunner using the main cannon. This would likely lead to less camping vehicles as well as needing more teamwork for a vehicle, which should be powerful, to be used effectively.

3. Customization and Progression
- Return to the system of using a class to unlock its gadgets and using its weapons to unlock more weapons in that category.
- Use a weapon and unlock attachments either by number of kills or do similar to Hardline where yo needed kills to unlock multiple similar types of attachments at once and then let the player use in-game currency, only obtainable by playing the game through leveling up or exactly as Hardline did it (XP to currency). This would then allow the player to choose the exact attachment they want. I think a good way to handle weapon skins would be to have the more basic looking ones available to players to buy via the in-game currency, while the more elaborate skins would be unlocked via challenges completed using the weapon.
- I like how BF4 did soldier customization with outfit/camo color. I think soldier character model customization would also be cool, however I do not want separate outfits for each class. The outfits if BF games allow players to easily and quickly tell the class another player is playing based on the character silhouette.

4. Gameplay Elements
- A hot debate for Battlefield Games. When BF4 launched suppression wasn't in a good place, but DICE LA managed to make it better.
- Ideally I thinks suppression would work best a just a visual hindrance. By this I mean look to BF3/4 for examples. I think suppression should be visually somewhere between those two games. I do not think that suppression should affect weapon spread or recoil at all. This would take out the randomness it currently generates that many people disagree with. They are also a non issue if it is harder to see the target. This would mostly be a hindrance at longer ranges due to worse visibility, but leave closer ranges less affected as you could still make out targets. This also falls into line with how DICE has been trying to balance suppression since DICE LA changed it in BF4, more prevalent at long range and less at close.
- Remember how ruble drops used to do damage and kill, bring that back. In BF3 on Sein Crossing for example, a rocket or M320 could be shot at a section of wall higher on a building and it would come crumbling down. Any player below this would die giving the kill to the player who brought down the wall. Ruble drops in general were removed from BF4 in favor of more scripted destruction and Levolution, and in BF1 ruble drops are back on maps like Amiens. BF1's problem though, is that these do not kill or hurt players. Yes you can get debris kills if a player is near a building that is accessible and meant to be able to be destroyed to remove cover, but these other walls that serve no purpose as cover do not hurt or kill as ruble should if it falls on you.

5. Post Launch Monetization
- I think that an in game store where you can buy cosmetic items like the skins that require challenges to complete or some soldier camos would be okay, but only if they are not random like the BF1 Battlepack system.
- I disagree with the previously used Premium models used, but understand that post launch content needs funding. I think that regardless of what system they use the post launch maps NEED to be free to all players so as to not split the player base. I would not be opposed to them charging for weapons so long as they are not OP, but would prefer to have those free with most of the funding coming from the micro-transactions of cosmetic only items.

In conclusion I have hope that DICE will make the next game good, but after what BF1 turned out to be I'm really hoping they can learn from their mistakes and make a better game this time around.
Survivor1113.png
Posted Apr 27, 18
NoticeNotices