Hey everyone,

My name is Jason and I am one of the leaders of the Higher Cause Gaming. I'm 21 years old and I'm from Pennsylvania. I've been a gamer for as long as I can remember, starting out watching my dad play the old and amazing Quake mod Team Fortress Classic (TFC) around the age of 4 or 5. I began playing it probably around age 7 or 8 and got my PS2 sometime shortly after and been a Playstation gamer ever since. I mainly play Battlefield and Rainbow Six Siege, and I believe that communication and doing everything you can to help ensure your team wins is what's important, not your K/D ratio or other stats. I do also enjoy a good story driven single player came as well as coop games. I do not have a Twitch yet and I usually post to our community's YouTube channel. I enjoy listening to music,
specifically classic rock

, and have a wealth of knowledge about the genre and bands that is usually surprising to most people, due to my age and current popular music. I use this genre of music in most all of my videos and the songs I use are usually what I've been listening to lately. If you are ever looking to play with someone add me as a friend on PSN and let me know in the message how you found me and I'll be happy to play.

PSN: Survivor1113
YouTube Channel:
The Higher Cause Platoon